FULL SPECTRUM INFRARED SAUNA AGREEMENT/ ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
1. The use of drugs, medication or alcohol prior to or during the sauna session may lead to dizziness or unconsciousness. Clients using any medications must consult a physician or pharmacist prior to the use of the sauna.
2. Please consult your physician if you are in doubt of your ability to use the far infrared for health reasons
3. No one under the age of 18 is permitted in the far infrared sauna unless accompanied by a supervising adult.
4. Discontinue the use of the sauna if you feel light-headed, dizzy or heat exhausted.
5. Sauna sessions should be limited to no more than 45 minutes and temperatures must stay below 150 degrees Fahrenheit.
6. Plastic water bottles are not permitted in the sauna.
7. Clients using any medications must consult a physician or pharmacist prior to the use of the sauna.
8. Pregnant women should consult their physician prior to the use of the sauna. Excessive body temperatures have a potential for causing fetal damage during the early days of pregnancy.